Saturday, March 23, 2013

Very Moody Purple

Here is another Item you can Purchase at the Hollywood Event when it opens up.  It is also by Pure Poison, called Adore Silver Saphire Collar.  Again the event starts on March 29th and I will put a Landmark at the bottom when it opens.  So on the 29th come grab the Lm because I am sure you do not want to miss out on this event.  The dress I am wearing is a new release from [Exiled Inc.] and I LOVE IT!  There is 6 Types of dresses and they each come with a hud with 4 Different Textures to change from.  The styles are Grunge, Rose, Mixed, Plain, crosses, and Stripes.  I suggest y'all go grab these dresses.  So worth it. The shoes are also From [Exiled Inc.] Like i said before I just can't get enough of these shoes. lol The hair is partial mesh from Miss C. called ava.  
I have been needing some new Eyelashes and I noticed alot of folks have these Redgrave Extra long eyelashes. They aren't mesh, but they are very nice. I am Very happy I purchased them.





TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment