Thursday, March 28, 2013

On My Own

Poptart has these cute bunny Hoodies out that are perfect for an easter themed look.  Or just perfect for any type of wear actually lol.  I am wearing the white Bunny Hoodie, I like it better cuz it has the Pink in the ears.  Yes I finally Broke down and Got some Mesh Feet, They are from Gos Boutique.  They were alot easier to match the skin then the Slink Demos I tried on sadly.  The other Plus is they are cheaper :).  They also have a section where you click configure on the Hud and It should take you to a Page that names all these different skin stores, Which makes it easier to match to whatever skin you wear. Very awesome!!  The hair I am wearing is an Older hair from Magika Called Distracted.  The skin was from The Arcade, Glam Affair, I am in love with her skins LOL.  The sim is called Hazardous, Very neat how you enter into the sim :).  It has quite a few little spots that are good for pictures!!



TAXI:
PopTart













No comments:

Post a Comment