Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bundle Of Cyute

XYROOM starts April 1st and I have two Teasers for ya from PopTart.   They are very cute I shall say!!  The first item is This Slouchy Dress (sugar Rush), and the second are these adorable glasses called I see Stars Glasses. They will be available there for a discounted price. Very Awesome Indeed. :)
The hair is an Old Group Gift From Exile called Bring it on (frosted), I still love wearing it lol.  The shoes I purchased are Callia's Soft Leather  Simple Flats (White) From Tee*fy.  The Socks I purchased for One Linden at {Love Me}, They had other colors for sale also. The Pose I am useing is Female Stand Pose 3 and is from ..:SAAL BODY INC:.. It is in the Female Stand Poses Pack.  The skin Is Swallows New Group Gift Anja!!  All you do is join their group, and It was free, so Yeah a great Gift!!





TAXI:
XYROOM (I will Post the Link when it starts)


No comments:

Post a Comment