Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cotton Dandy

I felt like today useing some Bright colors to add to my outfit. :D
These Horns are the Shi Horns From Poptart in their New Gatcha. I am wearing the Fairy Dust Rare, Love them.  The hair is From Eaters Coma, For a limited time you join their Free group and all the Funky Colors packs are 1 Linden. Awesome Deal!! The Top I am wearing is From Sassy! it is called Sheer Silk top Plum, and comes with Lush and Tango Appliers. You can find this Top at The Whore Couture Fair.  My Skirt I bought From The Arcade.  It is the Sea Hole Gatcha, and Called Lorette (Mesh) Skirt - Antique.  The Eyes also come From The Arcade, made by Dead Apples called anime eyes Unnatural. The shoes are Mesh called Shoe Cream Spiked from Exiled Inc.  





Taxi:

No comments:

Post a Comment