Saturday, March 16, 2013

Get your Shop on!

Rebel Hope has this Lovely Dress in the The Liaison Collaberative event.  The dress I am wearing is the Bianca Mesh Dress Linen Heather.  You can also purchase it in Dress Linen Green, Dress Linen pink, Dress Linen Rose, Dress Dots Pink, Dress Dots Heather, Dress Dots Green, Dress Dots Rose.
Pop Tart has another Gatcha out Chibi Winged Boots. The one I am wearing is Purple wing/unicorn. I love unicorns lOL so happy I have these, plus they are mesh!




Sassy! has some items out at Fashion For Life, That you just have to get. lol  But you have to hurry Fashion For life Ends Tommorow!! ahhh!!! sorry for the late post about it.  But you still have time so Take my Taxi I put at the end of this post and go get your outfits dangit. lol  The one I am wearing is mesh and called Penny Lane Dress Sangria. I love it!! I paired it with these earrings and ring from Pink Cherry called Emerald Cut Mandarine.


TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment