Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I feel like a Rawr

Bringing y'all More Sassy! Here is another item of Sassy!'s you can find at The Whore Couture 2 Fair. It is the Basic Instict Skirt in Khaki Green. You can also purchase these skirts in Beige, Black, Pink, Plum, Red, Teal, and White.   Bewbapalooza started it ends on March 31st.  The top I am wearing you can purchase from this event. It is called Lace Mockneck Bodysuit also made from Sassy!.  It includes appliers for tangos, Lush, eboobs, and BBusty Magnus Ubera boobs. Comes in colors Black, Blue, Plum, Red, White, and Pink (as Shown).  It also comes with a long sleeved layer.  The Shoes are From Exiled Inc. lol I am just  in Love with their Mesh Shoes, I can't get enough of em.  They are called Animal Print Pink Spiked.  My hair is From Miss C. called Marta II, you can purchase it at the new round of Stuff in Stock For 65 L!!  This Tattoo I got off of marketplace for 10 L from Umeboshi, It is called Fei Tattoo.  I love it, I thought i needed some lil birds going up my leg lol.  Also *smacks Head*, Ditzy me forgot to go check on Modish's Monthly Group Gift.  I am also very Happy that I did not miss it!!  It is Beautiful! It is called Alissa, I am wearing the crema CL.  What is awesome you also get a darker skin tone called cioco. The group is free to join, I suggest stopping by and getting them.




Taxi:

No comments:

Post a Comment