Monday, April 29, 2013

You Make Me Feel So Young

 The Plastik has This Beautiful Corset out called Anasaze. I am wearing the Little Birdie version.  She made so many choices of textures to choose from. You can wear it with the Hip ruffles or without. I love it. I chose Little Birdie cuz lately i just have obsession with Birds.  In Rl my hubby and I bought a bird feeder, Now I have pretty cardinals and finches everywhere!!! YAY!!! Alrighty back to my blog. hehe.  The pants are an older item from The plastik called Aeda Slacks. The Hair I got At the Dressing Room Fusion, It is by Action called Megan. I was so excited when I saw they had hair there. :) Pink Cherry has New Jewelry out at their store. :)  This Bracelet I am wearing is called Ethnic Bracelet Silver.  It comes with Matching earrings You can Purchase Seperatly.  My Shoes are MESH and From Deco, They are haveing a sale on shoes atm so hurry up and grab what you want!!!  The Poses I am useing in these Pictures are From Saal Body Inc.  They are the New Female Super Sexy Poses!!





Alrighty, Onto the Pictures Below.  The Top is New and Mesh from Ducknipple , called 2Basic Bra. There are different colors you can choose from.   The Pants are From Poptart called Tweed Wide Belt Pants, They are Mesh. :)  The Shoes are also From Deco, Kinda got alot of em. LOL They were 50L each, cannot go wrong with that. :) These are the Mesh Seqouined Heel.  The Hair is From Magika called Awake [03]. The Necklace and Bracelet are from Pure Poison called Zzoie set, They are One of the new Releases and are Mesh.  The set also comes with Earrings that Match.  The Ring I am wearing is from Layla called Leo Ring Silver.  It comes with Gold also. :) I just love how this ring looks, so different.  







Also, I would Like to Mention, Layla Is looking for Bloggers.  If you are Interested just Send her a Notecard with your Blogging Information to lonnmorgan. :) 


TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment