Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Decisions, Decisions...

Ever Have trouble finding shoes??? lol You would think a woman would have a Certain shoe for any event.  Well sometimes I guess it is hard to decide.  So I stand here in front of my closet, Still Debating. OH well!!! At least my Toenail color matches. ;) This Lovely dress is Called Disco Dress - Ice, From Sassy! You can purchase it from The Boobies Show, Which started on the 1st Of April.  It comes in Black, Blue, Fuscia, Green, Ice (worn in pic), Pink, Plum, Red, and white.  The gown I am wearing is also From Sassy! called Red Carpet Gown - Dream.  It is mesh and comes with a Flexi attachment at the bottom, and an attachment at the top, As you see in the picture.  You can purchase Red Carpet Gown at The Event Hollywood in these colors: Affair, Envy, Gothic, Dream (shown in picture), Ice, Midnight, Passion, Petal, Rising Star, and Romance.   The hair I am wearing is mesh and From Lelutka called Magdalen.  My Feet are mesh and From Gos Boutique.  Yet again ;), My skin is from Egoisme called Evian Aphrodite Pale.  I just feel Beautiful!!





TAXI:


No comments:

Post a Comment