Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Love Grapes

I have a few awesome items to show you today!!  This First Picture I am wearing one of the dresses you can Purchase from Sassy! at the Kawaii Fair.  I am wearing the Grapes version of the Sweetness Dress.  They come in Different textures/colors. :) I love it, I find it very well done.  The hair I am wearing is from Burley, It is a Braided Hair called Reena I. 


In this Picture I am wearing a skin called Bella From Step Inside.  You can purchase it at this Round of Designer Circle.  The hair is Yet another I love from Elikitara (I'm still Hopeing that they open up again.).  The dress is One of Rebel Hope's new spring Mesh dress called Kendra.  I think its Loverly for going clubbin or just a nice fun night out with the girls. :)



This is another New Spring Dress from Rebel Hope called  Eva Mesh Maxi Dress Sheen Green.  Like always she makes her dresses in a lot of different colors to choose from.  This dress also has an option to purchase it in a paisley version. :) I love it.  The hair is an Older hair from Magika called Capture.


TAXI:

No comments:

Post a Comment