Sunday, April 21, 2013

Missing Winter

Ready for some more goodies from Fantasy Faire??? 
Bluemoon Enterprise has this Lovely house for sale there, and it is MESH!!!! I love that, because you know, I have an addiction to Mesh. lol I find the house Very Spacious and very perfect even for Roleplay uses. :) Another Item they put out is this Loverly Dress called Lady Rhiannon Seafoam. The skirt part is Mesh.  I found it fit perfect for a pic with the house.  Yes it's finally spring where I am at, but I just love winter, So I added snow. Walah!! :)
This Ring I am wearing I love! It is Not out yet, But as soon as it is out I will post a link In my Taxi section for you to click on.  It is by Layla called Siobhan Agate Aqua.  There will be 10 Different Colors to purchase, each haveing silver or Gold Options. Love It!!  My Hair is an Older hair from Lelutka called Versage.  Also my Skin came out Last month From Egoisme called Evian - Aphrodite Pale Tone.







.


TAXI:
Layla




No comments:

Post a Comment