Monday, May 13, 2013

Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!

Afternoon Loverlies, I wanted to show you a few more of 20.Five newest releases. :) My top is called Rabbit Hoodie and comes with a hud to change the top to 5 different colors.  The bottoms are called Jin Carpi and come with a hud with 5 different colors to change from.  The shoes are called Converse Light and also come with a hud with 5 different colors.
My hair is an older hair from Truth Called cate.  Croire is closeing, so they are haveing a sale!! Sad that they are closeing though :(.  So i went to grab this pretty eyes called ingenious eyes dusty.  Also Adorkable Poses is haveing a closing sale, of course, I had to grab me a few poses from there.  This pose  is 4 of 25 2012.  My skin is caled Silva it as made by Step Inside and you can purchase at this rounds Stuff In Stock.:)




TAXI:


BTW NEW FAVE SONG!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment