Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Feelin Sassy Tonight!!

Sassy Still has out Their Valentine's Gift.  It is very pretty.  Too pretty to miss out on it.  As shown in the picture us without Lola's or tango's can also wear them.  But it does come with the applier for lola's and Tango's.  Which is awesome! Hurry and Grab it Before she does take it up! ;)
The shape I am wearing is from Dani & Co.The Shape is  called Aida.  The Shoes I purchased off Marketplace From Teefy. They sure do come in handy alot of times. I love them :) The Underwear are from Boom in the Pop Unders Panties Pack, and the Nipple Tape is from The Plastik called Blush.




This Next Dress is also From Sassy Called Starlet Gown.  The color I am wearing is called Forest and It is MESH.  There are alot of colors to choose from. I love it! The shap I am wearing below again is From Dani & Co. She makes some Pretty shapes!!  It is called Reenea.  The makeup I am wearing is  full Makeup layer From Pink Acid.  It is Free, They had lil boxes around that were free. :) Also the underwear from Boom You can find it in the same pack as i described above.  The nipple tape is from The Plastik called Invade.





Taxis:

No comments:

Post a Comment