Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Celery

Pink Cherry has a new Release out called Sexy Jeans mini Outfit Mesh.
The Colors you can purchase are Brown (shown in Picture), Pink, blue, Grey, and White. The skin I am wearing is From the New Freestyle Store!! Just opened today, I will admit was quite laggy, but of course cuz everyone wants to be there. lol So many goodies.  There are two different levels to look around at.  
You can find items from 0L to 50L.  This skin I am wearing I bought from the Freestyle store for 50L it is from Pink Fuel called Alena Vanilla Azure. 



I purchased these Eyelashes from Redgrave for 100L called Twilight.  Yesh I know they are Prim eyelashes with the texture.  But I do not have as much of an issue with them Flickering as I have noticed with my other Eyelashes.  I am so thankful. :) The lipstains I am wearing are also From the Freestyle Store.  They are by Cupcakes and were Free, called freestyle Lippies almond.


Taxi:

No comments:

Post a Comment