Friday, January 11, 2013

UNEEEEECORRRNNNNNN!!!!


Hair - Ploom - Kinsley - Mesh ( I love this hair you can wear it with the coon tail style or without)
Etchaflesh - Skullington All tucked in OUtfit - Mesh. I just love etchaflesh.  This store does some awesome mesh corsets etc. Also from Etchaflesh are my shoes. They are called Pin up Mary Pains shoes.  They have them and different types of textures, and the price is only 99 L.  It is a GREAT deal!!
SilentSparrow - Rainbow Uni-ee Mesh Plush Unicorn.  ( I adore this plushie   LOL :) )
Curio - one of The Freebies in Curios group - Petal Frex Party Girl Potion 2


Pop Tart - yuki sweater Pixel bows Mesh ( they also have a few different printed ones to choose from.  I love the bow one lol )
Twins Fashion - again i know these mesh jeans i just love em
G Field - Ribbon Slingback Shoes (also another love lol )


No comments:

Post a Comment